West Hollywood is a youthful, entertainment-rich neighborhood always full of vibrant life and color. The historic city is well-known for its exuberant celebration of the LGBTQIA+ community, marked by rainbow colored crosswalks and pride flags strung along every restaurant. Another notable landmark of the city is the Sunset Strip, iconically known for its grunge nightlife, with a renowned history rooted in the early rock n’ roll days of the 60s and 70s.
- Perfect location for young professionals and creative types.
- Bordering Beverly Hills and Hollywood, this neighborhood is prime for celeb spotting.
- Many notable events are held in WeHo, including the HBO Emmy Party, Sir Elton John’s Annual Oscar Party, LA PRIDE and the West Hollywood Halloween Carnaval.
- Vibrant music scene, with notable landmarks influenced by grunge, punk, rock n’roll.
- Melrose Ave boasts award-winning restaurants and luxury shopping.
- Brimming with culture, art, and nightlife.
West Hollywood Elementary (K-6) 10/10
Larchmont Charter-West Hollywood (K-8) 10/10
Fairfax Senior High (9-12) 7/10
Hollywood Senior High (9-12) 7/10