Just beyond the Hollywood Hills in the San Fernando Valley lies the serene, tree-lined Studio City neighborhood. This affluent area attracts many families with its incredible homes, great selection of shopping and local eats, and impressive public schools. Enjoy the perks of Los Angeles living with the fabulous hilly views that Studio City has to offer.
- This affluent neighborhood has stunning homes, with peace and quiet you can escape to after a long day in Hollywood or downtown
- Highly-regarded schools make this a popular neighborhood for families
- Ventura Boulevard offers a top-tier main drag of shopping and dining options
- Fantastic views abound with plenty of green space and hiking trails
- The San Fernando Valley, or more specifically Studio City, became a popular destination for the cinematic industry in the 1920s after silent film actor Mack Sennett opened his own studio there. What is now CBS Studio Center was formerly known as Mack Sennett Studios.