Sherman Oaks offers a quiet suburban lifestyle in the heart of the San Fernando Valley. Located between North Hollywood, Van Nuys, Encino, and Studio City, this peaceful, residential neighborhood has a wide selection of beautiful homes. Residences range in style from simple single-family homes, to some of the most luxurious multi-acre mansions in LA. Sherman Oaks has plenty to do, with great local dining and a number of shopping areas to peruse.
- Peaceful, suburban feel with lots of green spaces and parks
- Wide boulevards and classic architecture lend a feeling of “Old Los Angeles"
- The area was first developed in 1927 by Moses Sherman, who was one of the founders of the Los Angeles Pacific Railroad, connecting Downtown LA to Santa Monica.
- Luxury living with high-end apartments and sprawling mansions
- Central location with easy access to vibrant Valley hotspots
- Common architectural styles in the area include simple ranch-style, rustic Spanish and Mediterranean, and sleek modern dwellings