A laid-back, trendy neighborhood perfect for young professionals and families alike. Located between Glendale and Los Feliz, Atwater village has beautiful scenic views of the Verdugo mountains to the north and the LA River to the south. This area has become a popular destination for its collection of trendy restaurants and bars, boutique shops, and vibrant life.
- Surrounded by nature, with the Verdugo Mountains to the north and LA River to the south.
- Quiet, suburban streets are walkable and bike friendly.
- Thriving independent theater and arts communities.
- A go-to destination for food lovers, with a diverse selection of restaurants, as well as a popular Sunday morning farmers market.
- Glendale Boulevard, Atwater’s main drag, is lined with boutique specialty stores vending handmade goods, vintage clothing, art, and records.
- A perfect choice for those with a green thumb, Atwater Village enjoys especially fertile land because the city lies on the old river floodplain.
Ivanhoe Elementary (K-5) 10/10
Cerritos Elementary (K-6) 8/10
John Marshall Senior High (9-12) 7/10