Figure 8 Commercial is pleased to present this high-traffic corner property in beautiful, up-and-coming Lincoln Heights. This former Dollar Tree retail store is primed for an upgrade to join the new wave of high-end tenants such as The Airliner, The Heights Deli & Bottle Shop, Tierra Mia Coffee, Lincoln Kitchen, Tap, and the Lincoln Heights Farmers’ Market. Immediately adjacent to Northeast LA, Downtown LA, and the Eastside, yet priced at a fraction of the cost. The property features 10,660 sq ft ground floor space (with beautiful 19 ft. ceilings), with 5,044 mezzanine, and 10,660 sq ft basement. Available for Retail, Creative Office, Event or Production use, Short- and Long-Term Leases.
• 68 ft of high visibility frontage, corner location, on North Broadway (30,000 cars per day)
• CA Opportunity Zone (Potential tax benefits for investment)
• Commercial loading door
• Existing commercial food and beverage refrigerator and freezer
• Two electric panels - 400 amp single-phase, and 400 amp three-phase
• 200 public parking spaces within 1 block